Powertimer software updates
This page contains updates and update information for the PowertimerPC software. You don't have to visit here periodically; the software will automatically check for updates each time it is launched.
Newest version of PowertimerPC is 1.1.1. You can download it here:
(self-extracting installation, 620 KB)
- Download the latest version of PowertimerPC (links can be found from the
- If you downloaded the .zip-file, extract it and launch Setup.exe.
- Go through the installation process.
- If you are updating from an older version of the software, install the new version to the same folder where you installed the last version. Your subjects, groups, sessions and test results will be available in the new version.
- If you are doing a new install, you may be required to install new versions of some of Windows' components. These are included in the PowertimerPC installation disc, or they can be downloaded from the Internet (the installation will provide links for downloading them).
Changes from PowertimerPC version 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 (2009-01-06):
- Added Japanese and Russian translations
- Fixed a bug that could cause repetitive jump test to crash
Changes from PowertimerPC version 1.0.3 to 1.1.0 (2008-04-07):
- Numerous updates and bug fixes to tests
- Analyzer import/export dialogs redone; new versions are much less error-prone
Changes from PowertimerPC version 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 (2006-12-07):
- A fatal speed test bug fixed; it prevented completing a speed test with preset group/subject/session data in some cases.
- Speed test split time handling improved; now up to nine split times can be defined.
- Current issues: Some of Speed test's language has yet to been translated to German, French and Spanish. These languages will temporarily have some of the settings in English.