This Frequently Asked Questions section may be of help when working with the Powertimers. If you cannot locate an answer to your problem, send the question to your local distributor who is usually able to help you immediately or to us.
For Palm-related questions, please see the Palm FAQ.
We will post the most common questions on this page for you and the other Powertimer users to get the most out of their Powertimer system.
PowertimerPC updates can be downloaded from its own Software update page.
How do I order my Powertimer system?
Our transaction process is the following:
- Check if there is a distributor in your country. Find our distributors here.
- Contact your distributor and request product demo and quotation.
• Your distributor will help you through the process.
- If there is no local distributor in your country, contact Newtest directly.
• Request our quotation
• We will send our quotation or proforma invoice stating the product price(s), shipping and handling costs, delivery terms and payment information.
• Your payment to our account - we require advanced payment prior to delivery.
• Once your payment is confirmed by our bank, the delivery will be made within 14 days.
What do I do when a problem occurs?
Most of your common questions regarding how to use the Powertimer system as well as problems using the system, will be answered, when you consult the User Manuals supplied with the system. If you are not able to find an answer to your question(s) contact your local distributor, usually they are able to help you with your problem or question immediately. You may also contact Newtest for consultation.
If you need service for your Powertimer, contact your dealer for service order. Download and copy a service order form here and fill in the information about the problem/damage/malfunction. This help the service to troubleshoot the problem faster and more accurately.
Where can I find help on software related issues?
If none of the questions described below does not provide solution to your problem, please send an e-mail to us (at ) with detailed information about the problem.
What are the requirements to run Powertimer software applications on Windows?
You can find our most current requirements at Powertimer's Technical Specifications page.
How do I know if I have the latest software version?
Analyzer: Check the version number from menu 'Help' - 'About Newtest Powertimer Analyzer'.
PowertimerPC: The version is displayed at the middle of the program window when you start the program.
How do I update my Powertimer software?
After the first installation, when you start the Powertimer Analyzer or PowertimerPC, the software will connect to the internet and check if there is a new update available. If an update is available, you will be notified.