PowertimerPC 2 beta
You can download the latest version of PowertimerPC 2's beta from this page. This is a beta version - though it is meant to be fully functionable, there may be bugs and errors, and some tests may not function properly.
Before you do any real testing with the beta, please organize a smaller test session where you make sure that all tests you require fill your needs.
If you face any problems or bugs, or have ideas on how to improve the software, please contact the developer at .
Current beta version is 1.9.6, released September 30th, 2010.
PowertimerPC 2 is a complete rewrite of the Powertimer computer software. It combines both the old PowertimerPC and Powertimer Analyzer to single, combined and easy to use package. It is fully compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7 in addition to Windows XP and Windows 2000.
New main features
- Greatly improved ease of use
- Easier and richer test reporting - graphical test reports available in seconds after testing!
- Ability to add new test sets - we can implement your unique test protocols to Powertimer, for only your own use
Please take these into account when using the current beta version:
- Importing data from Powertimer Analyzer, PowertimerPC 1 or Microsoft Excel is not yet supported. You can currently only start from a clear database.
- The beta version is only available in English and Finnish.
Before you download, please fill this information form.